Sunday 19 October 2014

Mohammad's First blog Post


Mohammad’s First Blog Post

 

For the club thing I decided to go to the sci-fi club, I went there because I love sci-fi movies and things. So it was nice looking around and understanding what they do there I like it. We get to watch sci-fi movies like star wars (which I love).But I might go to robotics now because I am really into inventing things and going to robotics might be nice. But going back to the topic this club is nice for people who love things involving sci-fi adventures.

 Here are some sci-fi pictures
 
or like a star wars picture
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mohammad, I was reading your first post and i think it was really nice, but I believe there are still space for improvements. You should really expand on talking about the purpose of sci-fi club and not just your motivation to join it. I really like your conclusion and how it sells the club, over you did a really nice job with you first blog and I can't wait to see more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mohammad!!! I like post you made. I think that the post you made is very interesting and I like how you added the pictures on the end.

    ReplyDelete