Friday 17 October 2014

Club Experiences: M.U.N.


  Recently, I have joined M.U.N. (Model United Nations) and I was assigned the role of speaking for Canada's NATO committee. NATO is one part of what consists of the United Nations. It is the party that enforces Canada's military and war defense. Particularly, there is no "most important" committee and there is no "odd one out" as well. But my interest is specifically; what would Canada do in a great time of war and conflict? How will the government protect the Canadian citizens?


Above: M.U.N.'s worldwide logo

This is the UN headquarters.

This is a UN peacekeeper.
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Insung, I read your blog and here's my thoughts on it. I really like how you went into detail of your experience of the meeting. One thing that I find you can improve on is that you should give some examples of the things that MUN do during their meetings. Also you could have included a conclusion in your post, for example, you can stay that over all you really like the club and advertise it. Good job with your first post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Andy Milker
    Thanks for da comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you provided pictures and explained why the club was different from others. Its great to know that even the youngest in the school still have a chance to be an important part in clubs. However I think your response could be even better by simply adding more details and feelings about your specific thoughts on the club, and more details on different reasons why you would and would not want to join M.U.N. Explaining how the club works is a great way to "sell" the club to other people who are interested in joining. Your language variety makes the club sound more intriguing and appealing. I really enjoyed how you described what part of the club you will be helping out with. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete