Wednesday 29 October 2014

Creativity



I chose these pictures because it reminds me of what I think of when I hear the word creativity. They list loads of words that describe what's going on in a child's mind once they get their creative juices flowing. Help, innovation, imagination, new, and different. All completely diverse words, yet they all describe creativity perfectly. To me, I think creativity can be anything we want it be. Creativity means something different to every person who experiences it. Being creative is the ability to be passionate about something, its to be unique and innovative and to share your discoveries with someone. But most of all, creativity is all about following your heart and believing that anything is possible.  

2 comments:

  1. Good Job, Janelle. "...They reminds me..." is not proper. Instead, you could write: "...They remind me..." I have also found a few other errors but despite the mistakes, I could never disagree with your definition of creativity. But, I would say that following your heart and never giving up is more towards hope and courage, less, towards being creative.

    ReplyDelete