Saturday 18 October 2014

Club visiting thing. 

The club that I chose to talk about is Robotics club, because it is the only club that seems interesting to me, and because it is the most funnest to me.

The reason why I like robotics is because it seems fun and you can see what you have done something that some people can't do, like programming a robot or maybe its because I just really like controlling a robot. I think one of the best things that made robotics better is that some of my friends is in robotics, is there, and there is a guy there that teaches me how to program computers and how to code and all that fun junk.

The only bad thing in robotics to me is that it is not an actual class, and that it takes forever to get there from my locker, so what I'm saying is that IT IS TAKING TOO MUCH TIME JUST TO GET TO ROBOTICS! Why do I complain about its too far away? CAUSE ROBOTICS CLUB IS AWSOME SO I LIKE SPENDING MY LUNCH TIME THERE NEXT TO ROBOTS AND BUILD ONE.

Robotics club is really fun to people who likes technological stuff, I think 20 years from now the people that are in robotics club will invent ACTUAL ROBOTS THAT CAN MOVE AND STUFF, and plus you can come to robotics anyway you want but their official robotic meeting day is thursday, you pretty much have the option to either go by the manual or just tinker around with the robots until you see it works.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,William
    After I read your post it really motivated me. When you talked about what you did in the club it really interested me.After reading yours I might join the club because like you I love creating or inventing things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi William!

    Your paragraphs are really great and state clearly what pros and cons of joining the club are. I really liked how you added why you decided to go to the club in the first place. I think you could make your work even better if you added more descriptive words to your work, especially the starting sentence. Your introductory paragraph should be full of interesting words that will catch your readers attention! Sometimes starting paragraphs as questions will really interest people "Do you ever think about the future? Ever want to become an engineer?" Overall I think your work was very well done and you met expectations and criteria excellently.

    ReplyDelete