Thursday 4 December 2014

Learning logs, Dec 4.

Today we took noted and talked about how to be a god writer and what exactly is a
Narrater and how to make a good paragraph even better. After that we spent the last 20 minute working on out assignment and taking more notes, sadly I forgot what to do, but when
I tried contacting my homework buddy he did not pick up, sad face indeed, but I can
Always come in for flex time during lunch to get help.

Yes, I did forgot what to do for homework and I lefty agenda/planner at my house,
And I tried to call my homework buddy but did not work.

William,
BTW, YOU FORGOT TO MENTION ME IN ALMOSTTOP OFTHE PAGE! Unless
you scroll all the way to the bottom and find me, but yes I am dissapointed.

1 comment:

  1. Oh.. My.. Gosh.. I am very sorry about that. It must have been an editing mistake. Thanks for correcting me! :)

    ReplyDelete